Many of our residents, through referral, take advantage of outside resources in the community. These include, but are not limited to, Intensive Outpatient Programs, individual counseling, Vocational Counseling and Training, Temporary financial/rental assistance and Employment Staffing Agencies. The Milestone House is not affiliated with any of the following groups or organizations.
The following are links and/or contact information to the most common resource organizations used by our residents: All are accessible by train/ bus or within walking distance. In some cases these organizations provide transportation to and from The Milestone House.
- Excel Treatment Center – (973) 989-7500
- CARES Morris County – (973)-625-1143
- SHARE Counseling – (800)-761-7575
- Hope House – (973) 361-5555
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – (973) 316-1905
- Atlantic Behavioral Health – (973) 540-0100/crisis (888) 247-1400
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation – (973) 631-6304
- Morris County Offices of Temporary Assistance – (973) 326-7800
- Morris County Drug Court Program – (973) 656-4197
- Morris County Probation Services – (973) 659-3500
- New Jersey Transit
- City of Dover, NJ